Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 74

Thread: Top Ten Posters Of The Year 2001

  1. #21
    Inactive Member PrimeX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ElGRANDPEEHOLE:
    Captain Giggles??? Captain Fucking Giggles???? Who in the name of Guy Fawkes swallowing another load of manseed is Captain Giggles?????

    How can someone I've never heard of make a fucking list, yet Jimmah, and myself not make it???

    Fuck you 80's Fag! I'm with Jayhawk! I'm taking my balls and going play elswhere! forums

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That would be the dipshit Viper,who hasn't posted with this worthless troll since I caught his mistake a while back, posting with the wrong nic.. forums

    And Jawhawk, two of my weakass trolls got ranked...but not I? I think Jared hasn't stuck to the diet over the holidays and it's clouding his ability to think clearly?


    ------------------
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper from Vancouver:

    When i'm fucking this hot chick I'll be sure to think of you losers at home with your scaley hands on your cocks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2001
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe I missed something along the way, but can somebody answer one question?

    Is the "80s Man" retarded?

    Thanks in advance.


    ------------------------

    How much for a cup of coffee, Bill?

    Quarter two pennies.

    ------------------

  3. #23
    Fucking Dick! Python's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    564
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uncle,

    We prefer to call him "challenged". He's very sensitive.

    ------------------
    This is just a blue pill. Lighten up.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Wally Kogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jimmy Medalions:
    Outstanding. Didn't make the list all year. Which of my haytahs runs this troll? forums

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yes you did..

    I mean...

    ------------------
    Edgardo Alfonzo: 2002 Projected totals: .330/34/117 RBI.

    Mike Piazza:Projected totals: .325/42*/137.

    *sets new Mets record for HR in a season

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Patsy Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2001
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey! I was once racked by THE Poster of the Year!

    Oh yeah...I'm cool...I'm bad...>>>>>>> forums


    Congratulations to you Python, by the way...

    ------------------
    "Oh, you little bitch troll from hell!"

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2001
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Uncle,
    We prefer to call him "challenged". He's very sensitive.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt any feelings. It's just that I kinda sorta skipped over most of those 80s posts about "getting over" by giving someone a dirty look while jostling for position at the Arby's condiment stand. Just trying to get the facts.

    And 80s, I didn't mean anything by it. I'll be happy to buy you a new ping pong table for the group home.



    ------------------

  7. #27
    Inactive Member LK_Pick's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2001
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, at least I made the top 100. How the fukk did Jim Mora get in there? Sheesh. Oh, and by the way - my "weird hot chick" thread was over at SC and I am positive it was a 100 +++ thread.

    (see me rack myself here?)

    ------------------
    i forgot

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Kevnic's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2001
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a riot! My Troll makes a list, but I didn't. From now on I'm just posting under my troll.

    ------------------

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Jesstherookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2001
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    RACK LK_Pick on 1K, and archive this thread!!

    ------------------
    it's a jungle out there

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Stiletto's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    I declare the notables list incomplete. If I didn't make at least "notable" then something is wrong indeed.

    It IS, after all all about ME!

    So there!

    RACK Python for the #1 spot, though.

    ------------------
    Be Heeled!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •